It was easy to integrate this with Wordpress and Drupal. Drupal integration was more complete.
Here is how I setup Gallery2
- For documentation see ImageMagick.org
- sudo yum install freetype freetype-devel libjpeg libjpeg-devel libpng libpng-devel libtiff libtiff-devel ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel ghostscript ghostscript-devel ghostscript-fonts libwmf libexif
- Install at least version ImageMagick-6.3.x for example:
- rpm -Uvh ImageMagick-6.3.7-9.i386.rpm
- Gallery2 instructions can be found here.
- Follow the instructions on screen
- jpegtran rpm called libjpeg-static-6b-37.cubbi2.fc8.i386.rpm.html
- ffmpeg use yumex after adding the repository above
- To view movies in Firefox you need to install the plugin here
- Gallery2 security check list
- How To Add Google Analytics