Drupal Service Providers
Drupal Service Providers
This page is a directory of some of the individuals and organizations providing Drupal-related services including installation, configuration, design, module development, drupal customization, training, support and other consulting services.
The following elements are weighed in determining eligibility for inclusion on this page:
- Code contributions, in the form of modules, patches to modules, or patches submitted against core. In the case of companies with multiple developers, or of companies who have sponsored development, please include links to the projects your company has worked on. If your developers want to contribute directly, this page provides an overview.
- Design firms with contributed themes.
- If your contributions include helping in the forums or writing documentation, highlight the areas where you have contributed.
- If you have contributed by doing Drupal advocacy and outreach, write up these experiences in the Drupal Showcase forum on Drupal.org.
- If you have contributed by testing patches, bugfixing, running unit tests, etc, highlight the projects where this work has occurred.
- 2bits.com, Inc. is a Drupal consulting company based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada providing Drupal services to clients mainly in the USA, Europe and Canada, as well as other clients globally. 2bits.com, Inc. has been an active participant in the Drupal community since 2003. We have contributed core features, as well as many contributed modules. See below for details.
- Achieve Internet specializes in the development of social networking and community-driven websites using the Drupal framework. With offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, and New York, we are considered one of the largest Drupal development firms with more than 30 in-house developers, designers, and themers that can respond quickly to any challenge. Since our inception in 1998 our goal has always been focused around building long-standing partnerships. We accomplish this through simple and constant communication with our client partners. The ability to establish a process and execute on the goals of our clients has lead to our continuous success. For more information on Achieve Internet please visit our website.
- CivicActions team of over 27 people in 6 time zones provides strategic consulting, technology planning, visual and information design, quality assurance and web solutions for content management, on-line/off-line communities, constituent relationship management, e-advocacy, e-canvass and on-line fundraising tools. Our services empower distributed networks to protect the environment, advance peace, improve public health, promote education, champion social and economic justice and increase human potential. CivicActions has deployed more than 40 Drupal powered websites since March of 2005, ranging from basic promotional sites to complex e-commerce, multi-media and political websites.
- Gorton Studios is a full-service, award-winning web design and development company based in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul) of Minnesota. We build user-friendly, owner-friendly, results-oriented websites based on the Drupal platform. We also offer expert Drupal consulting and training. Our sites do useful things like increase traffic, awareness and visibility, improve search engine rankings, improve organizational efficiencies, increase sales and lots more. They've also won awards and praise from many organizations, including Yahoo, USA Today, Newsweek and Time Magazine. We have been in business since 2001. We have a solid understanding of the technological fundamentals, incredible people and a well-managed, repeatable, continuously refined process.
- Ixis IT has provided dedicated Drupal related services for the past 3 years. Previous clients come from the charity, finance, media, education and health sectors - including the British Epilepsy Association, VeriSign, and Seafarers UK. Current and previous module development work is listed on the lead developers profile page. Significant module contributions include FeedParser, Google Analytics, Path Access, in addition to various eCommerce Payment gateway implementations. Some previous work can be seen in our portfolio.
- Lullabot provides Drupal consultation and training services to customers who want to quickly and fully harness the power of Drupal while avoiding the pitfalls along the way. We have immense experience with Drupal and other open source software and stay abreast of the latest developments, trends and technologies. Lullabot.com provides Drupal-centered resources and education for developers and end-users alike. We regularly publish video and audio podcasts with Drupal-related interviews, news and tutorials.
- Moshe He lives in Boston, MA USA. Moshe Weitzman has been a consistent contributor to Drupal core and Contrib since November 2001 (i.e. before drupal.org was born). As such, he has pretty much touched the whole core code. He maintains the user.module, the bootstrap code, and the groups.drupal.org web site. He is the
- Drupal developer on Ohloh. He is also a member of the Security team and a Permanent Memberof the Drupal Association. Services: Consulting services include site planning, information architecture (i.e. wireframes), installation, training, and ongoing support. Custom Drupal software development is my specialty. Depending on the size of your project, I may hire subcontractors (with your permission) to implement parts of the site. My minimum fee for a project is US$15,000.
- OpenCraft is an open source software firm specializing in information architecture and system integration. Since our inception in 2004, we've delivered many Drupal-based portals and applications that are in active use today. Here are some case studies illustrating our work:... We bring considerable value to delivering and maintaining Drupal deployments. Here is some of what we offer: A well-defined delivery process that includes information architecture, business analysis, hosting management and user training. Experience in various industries including economic and social development, financial services, and the culture/entertainment sector. A skilled development team of 20+ members, including usability designers and developers who are active in the Drupal community.
- pingVision, LLC is an interactive media and design company based in Boulder, Colorado. Since its transition from an informal partnership headed by founders Laura Scott and Kate Lawrence into a limited liability company in January 2006 as pingVision, LLC, pingVision has designed and developed websites for corporations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, online media ventures and virtual communities. With strength in design and coding, and expertise in scalability and performance for enterprise-level deployments, we bring to every job professional experience in Drupal-based web development and deployment, information architecture and interactive design, as well as PHP, MySQL, Flash, video production, postproduction and encoding, and DVD authoring. Recent sites developed include Popular Science (PopSci.com), the development and case study of which recently won the grand prize at DrupalCon Boston 2008. A case study of the Popular Science development is posted at http://drupal.org/node/233090 . Other clients range from Scripps to Stanford University.
- Raincity Studios is a full service web agency specializing in creating compelling and complete online communities for businesses, organizations, and artists around the world. Services include strategic consulting, information architecture, custom code and module development, graphic design for print and web, ecommerce implementations, and hosting solutions from "turn-key" shared to dedicated servers. Additionally, Raincity Studios offers support and maintenance agreements, training and documentation creation as well as "new" marketing services including SEO, blogging and podcasting. Raincity Studios' client roster includes several Sony/BMG recording artists, Warner Brothers Records, Harlequin Books, SPIN Magazine, Mozilla Foundation, COPE, Daily Vancouver, Urban Vancouver and over a hundred more making Raincity Studios a leader in online community development. Raincity also produces pro bono professional work for non-profit associations and software foundations.
- Tag1 Consulting, Inc. employs highly experienced Drupal developers. Our Drupal specialties include the rapid development of quality Drupal modules, Views and CCK configuration and integration, third-party API integration, e-commerce development, advertising, and performance tuning. We are well versed with the core Drupal development process, and have submitted patches and modules that have been merged into the Drupal core. Find further details about our Drupal experience and contributions on our website. http://tag1consulting.com/drupal