How to add Gallery2 button to TinyMCE
From Web3us, LLC
I just installed g2image for use in tinymce, on Drupal 5.3. It's quite a simple process, so here's how I did it:
- You obviously need to have gallery2 and tinymce installed already!
- Download g2image from here: 
- Extract the zip file so that it sits in the tinymce plugin directory: /public_html/sites/all/modules/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/g2image
- Add this to the file sites/all/modules/tinymce/plugins_reg.php just above the line "return $plugins;":
$plugins['g2image'] = array();
$plugins['g2image']['theme_advanced_buttons2'] = array('g2image');
- No need for me to change the path to gallery2 in the g2image config file, as my gallery folder was in my root and called gallery2
- Added the plugin to the tinymce profile I wanted it for: admin/settings/tinymce then choose the profile and add the Gallery 2 Image plugin button [should appear at the bottom of the buttons]
- Opened up a content item with tinymce in a textarea and refreshed the page, and it was working...